By PENNY STARR, 19 Jun 2022
BREITBART – The radical pro-abortion group, Jane’s Revenge, is planning more acts of domestic terrorism when the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on Roe v. Wade is revealed.
The group has dubbed its plans “Night of Rage: An Autonomous Call to Action Against Patriarchal Supremacy.”
The group posted its plans on the Anarchists Library website at the end of May in expectation of the ruling, expected sometime in June.
Here are some excerpts from the manifesto:
- This is an event that should inspire rage in millions of people who can get pregnant…and yet, the response thus far has been tepid.
- We have agonized over this apparent absence of indignation. Why is it that we are so afraid to unleash hell upon those who are destroying us? Fear of state repression is valid, but this goes deeper than that.
- Whatever form your fury takes, the first step is feeling it.
- The next step is carrying that anger out into the world and expressing it physically.
- Consider this your call to action.
- On the night the final ruling is issued——a specific date we cannot yet predict, but we know is arriving imminently——we are asking for courageous hearts to come out after dark …