MY COMMENTS ARE NOT SHOWING. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Headline Health uses the Disqus Comment System to manage and moderate all user content posted to our website. If your comment was removed, or if your Disqus account was banned, this was most likely the result of an action taken by Disqus … not Headline Health. For example, all Guest posts must be reviewed by a moderator before being posted; this is a Disqus policy in effect on all Disqus sites. Disqus also flags and blocks posts containing content it considers Toxic. For additional information, you may click here to contact Disqus.
Headline Health encourages our readers to share their views on our content with our hundreds of thousands of readers in civil discourse.
Prohibited content will be DELETED and may result in a PERMANENT BAN:
- Namecalling, vulgarity, personal attacks including questioning someone’s faith or patriotism – by far the most common reason for blocked posts
- Encouraging or promoting activity that is criminal or potentially harmful
- Threats of personal harm or intentionally false information that may cause personal harm
- Off-topic posts including complaints about moderation
- Commercial posts and links to other websites
- Information or speculation on another person’s physical or mental health; impersonating another person
- Anyone’s email, phone number, address, or other personally identifiable information including your own
- ALL CAPS, misspelling to avoid filters, non-English content
- Flooding the site. Please try to make your point in 1-2 posts. Additional discussion within reason is fine as long as it stays on topic.
- Anything else that deviates from civil discourse
- Any of the above where poster was ‘just kidding’
If you don’t like someone else’s opinion, post your own and/or down-vote theirs. Merely posting that you don’t like someone’s opinion adds nothing and is off-topic.
If you see a post that violates any part of this policy, please flag it as inappropriate by clicking the flag icon:
If your post has been removed or you have been blocked, please re-read the policy. If you have posts that have been removed, this is an indication that continued failure to comply with this policy may lead to a permanent ban. Headline Health does not supply individual support for moderated posts or blocked accounts. Emails asking why posts were blocked will not be answered.