Tom Brady, Ageless Male

PLUS: What is the Tom Brady Diet?

NEW YORK POST – Back in 2014, questions were being asked about just how long then-37-year-old Tom Brady could carry on playing pro football — and the quarterback wasn’t happy.

“When I suck, I’ll retire,” he said. “[But] I don’t plan on sucking for a long time.”

Suffice to say, Brady is one of a kind, a phenomenon who shows no sign of slowing down any time soon in a sport where longevity is rare.

That’s why he landed a two-year, $50 million deal with Tampa last March, making it likely he’ll still be playing when he’s 45.

Put simply, Brady is an obsessive — a man with a plan and the determination (and money) to execute it, as John Burns, CEO of Brady’s TB12 health and wellness organization, explains.

...article continued below
- Advertisement -

“Tom’s sustained success over the past 20-plus years is a testament to his incredible drive and his meticulous approach to everything he does.” Burns said. “It’s that mindset that allows him to keep going.”

When Brady in 2002 won the first of his record six ­[now seven] Super Bowls, George W. Bush was president, Justin Timberlake was still a member of NSYNC, and Chiefs MVP quarterback Patrick Mahomes was 6 years old.

But nearly two decades later, Brady is still there, doing what he does better than pretty much anyone else — at a remarkable 43 years old.

Here’s how he does it.

Daily schedule:

  • 5:30 a.m.: Wake up, drink electrolyte water and smoothie
  • 7 a.m.: Breakfast with family
  • 8 – 10:30 a.m.: Hit the gym for strengthening and conditioning
  • 10 a.m: Beach time
  • 11 a.m.: Review game footage
  • Noon: Lunch
  • 3 -5 p.m.: Team practice or, in the off-season, surf and workout
  • 5-6 p.m.: Post-workout pliability session
  • 6 p.m: Dinner with family
  • 7 p.m.: Review films, strategy w/ Coach, charity work
  • 7:30 p.m.: Family time, including reading to kids
  • 8:30 p.m.: Lights out and sleep
...article continued below
- Advertisement -

It’s been said that trainer Alex Guerrero knows Tom Brady’s body better than the QB’s wife, Gisele Bündchen …

Click source below to read more. 

What is the Tom Brady Diet?

HEALTHLINE – The Tom Brady Diet was introduced by professional American football player Tom Brady in 2017 as part of his book “The TB12 Method,” which details his 12 principles for sustained peak performance.

It promises to boost your energy levels, minimize inflammation, reduce your risk of injuries, and enhance your sports performance and recovery.

The diet emphasizes eating whole, minimally processed foods and bans foods believed to be acidifying or thought to promote inflammation.

The program also covers training guidelines and promotes an array of TB12 meals, snacks, and proprietary supplements.

The Tom Brady Diet is a diet and training program developed by professional American football player Tom Brady to improve energy levels, sports performance, recovery, and overall health.

How to follow the Tom Brady Diet

The Tom Brady Diet blends the principles of the alkaline, Mediterranean, and anti-inflammatory diets and emphasizes organic, locally grown, seasonal, and minimally processed foods.

About 80% of this diet consists of organically grown fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, and legumes. The remaining 20% comes from grass-fed, organic, antibiotic- and hormone-free lean meats and wild-caught fish or seafood.

The Tom Brady diet offers an extensive list of foods to avoid or limit, as they’re deemed acidifying or pro-inflammatory.

These include dairy, nightshade vegetables, most oils, as well as soy-, GMO-, or gluten-containing foods.

Added sugars, artificial sweeteners, trans fats, caffeine, monosodium glutamate (MSG), alcohol, and iodized salt, as well as any foods containing them, should also be avoided.

Additional rules

Aside from its strict food guidelines, the Tom Brady Diet has a few additional rules:

  • Food combining. Fruits should not be combined with other foods. Plus, you should avoid eating high-protein foods like meat or fish together with carb-rich ones like brown rice or sweet potatoes.
  • Drink a lot of fluids. You should halve your body weight in pounds and drink that many ounces of water daily. However, avoid drinking water with or around meals.
  • Meal timing. You should avoid eating within three hours of going to bed … Read more. 
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -


- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -