MAILONLINE – A man died with a ping pong ball in his bottom after being electrocuted while pleasuring himself.
The single 30-year-old from the Czech Republic, who lived at home with his parents, was found dead on the floor of his bedroom by firefighters, who were forced to kick his door down.
He was wearing a one-piece women’s swimsuit, and had ‘tightly’ wrapped his legs, trunk and neck in straps of plastic and fabric.
His concerned parents sought help after he failed to open his locked door, ‘despite them knocking for a long time’, doctors revealed in a report outlining the unusual circumstances of his death.
Police found an electric massage device laying next to the unidentified man’s body, which was still connected to the mains.
Tests showed the one-handed device, which had signs of ‘wear’, had malfunctioned while plugged in.
Burns on the man’s skin, inches above his penis, corresponded with the outer shape of the massage device’s head.
As such, his death was ruled to be down to ‘accidental electrocution to auto-erotic manipulation’.
An autopsy, carried out 48 hours after his death, revealed a ‘strange foreign body‘ in his intestine, too.
Publishing details about the man’s case in the journal Legal Medicine, doctors from University Hospital Hradec Králové in the north of the Czech Republic said:
“It was a fancy condom in a plastic translucent box, onto which a label was fixed with the victim’s first name marked with a black inscription.”
It measured around 5.5cm.
Another object — around 9cm in length — was lodged in his rectum … READ MORE.