Subway, W River Rd. Muskegon, MI, USA
14 hours ago | Salad | I called this place to report what happened. They did not apologize. I hope others do not get sick | Symptoms: Other, Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Body Ache
Subway, Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, CA, USA
22 hours ago | I got the roast beef sandwich, which I only ate about 1/4 of it and it didn’t taste good. About 40 mins later, I had to rush to the bathroom and had diarrhea and stomach cramps. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
Subway, Pebble Lake Road, Fergus Falls, MN, USA
4 days ago | Today, usually they’d get this once in a while and they keep getting diarrhea and they never had that problem before No just same place once in a while and kept getting diarrhea which never happens at other of their outlets | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Subway, Saticoy Street, Reseda, CA, USA
1 week ago | I picked up a sandwich (BLT) from this location just to have something to eat before I head to work & was feeling completely fine before & after eating my sandwich up until I was at work for about 4-5 hours , i suddenly was feeling nauseous & slight chills . I was assuming it was nothing until moments later my nausea was getting worse & then my mouth was salivating a lot for a while which led to me vomiting a lot in the bathroom at my job , while vomiting my head was feeling dizzy & began to sweat like crazy . My stomach is still upset & has a pinching pain after feeling all of these symptoms. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Chills, Dizziness, Sweating, Stomach Pain
Subway, Viscount Boulevard, El Paso, TX, USA
1 week ago | I worked at this place for almost a year back in 2019. So I would eat there alllll the time. Well I went there on Monday after a terrible day and got a Sweet Onion Teriyaki wrap.
Again, I’m an avid consumer of this place so I know this shouldn’t have happened but I got SO SICK. enough that I have to report it. I had just bad stomach cramps I wanted to cry. I couldn’t even eat until over 24hrs later. It was awful. My friend got a wrap also of steak and cheese but didn’t get sick so it had to have been either the veggies or the chicken. Today is Friday and I STILL haven’t had a solid movement. So gross. I loved this place before but I’m super iffy about ever getting it again. It was definitely the worst case of food poisoning I’ve ever had. Yuck. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps
Subway, West Imperial Highway, Los Angeles, CA, USA
1 week ago | Got a turkey ham sandwich and felt horrible the next day. Nausea, body aches and diarrhea | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Body Ache
Subway, Seneca Turnpike, New Hartford, NY, USA
1 week ago | Got diarrhea, nausea & vomiting. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Subway , Ranch Lake Boulevard, Bradenton, FL, USA
1 week ago | Ate sandwich at 5:30pm- @ 7:00pm my stomach began with painful cramping and I have had diarrhea and nausea since. Italian BMT W/ American cheese, mayo & mustard. (Toppings: lettuce, cucumbers, spinach, green bell peppers, pickles, oil & vinegar.) Did not have any sides or soda, only only bottled water with the sub. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps
Subway, North Aliante Parkway, North Las Vegas, NV, USA
1 week ago | just feel sick | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
Subway, Gluckstadt Road, Madison, MS, USA
1 week ago | 05/13/2022 I bought a steak and cheese sandwich and a few hours later I began to experience gastrointestinal pains..and then 5/14/2022 the entire day I was stuck home vomiting, stomach cramps and diarrhea…I called to warn them and they immediately hung up on me and no longer answered my calls.. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Gas
Subway, 100 W 87th St , Chicago, Il, USA
1 week ago | Report date [by city health department inspector]: May 12, 2022
- Food properly labeled; original container – comments: violation codes: 3-302. 12 inspector comments: must label food storage containers when food is not in original package.
- Non-food/food contact surfaces clean – comments: violation codes: 4-601. 11(c) inspector comments: must clean debris build up from lower shelf of hot and cold holding units.
- Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned – comments: violation codes: 5-501. 17 inspector comments: observed no lid on garbage can in unisex toilet room. Must provide and maintain.
- Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained – comments: see violation #59.
- Previous priority foundation violation corrected – comments: previous priority foundation violation from report #255535 5/5/22 not corrected #54-still observed outside garbage dumpsters in poor repair. Observed lid missing on (1) dumpster and the other (1) lid is broken & frame bent upwards and leaving an appx. ‘6-8’ gap not being tight fitting. Must repair or replace lids to be tight fitting. (priority 7-42-090)(citation issued)
- Miscellaneous / public health orders– comments: inspector comments: observed kids meal default beverage not in compliance found 1% chocolate milk at 140 calories per label should be 130 calories and 10% fruit juice drink provided with sweetners needs to be 100%. Must provide and maintain. Source: chicago.gov