Disney Guest “Felt Something Crawling Inside Her Mouth”

“A small green object that had legs and was moving”

| Fox News – A family claims that they unknowingly ate food that was covered in bugs at Disney World.

According to their lawsuit, the family became ill after eating and made several trips to the emergency room.

The family of four was eating at the Club Level Lounge buffet and reportedly found the bugs on lettuce wraps.

According to the lawsuit, “After consuming multiple lettuce wraps, [Brittany Walker Figueroa] felt something crawling inside of her mouth and removed what appeared to be a small green object that had legs and was moving.”

A spokesperson for Disney World said, “Enjoying high-quality meals in clean and safe environments is an important part of a Walt Disney World Resort vacation. We do not believe the claimed illnesses were a result of the guests’ dining experiences … ” READ MORE. 

RELATED: 

Why No One Goes To Subway Anymore

Avoid This Food At Panera Bread

Florida Man Goes For A Jog, Gets Covered In Bugs (It’s GNAT Funny)