October 5, 2019 |
Country News – Multi-Platinum entertainer Dierks Bentley will spearhead the music community’s efforts to provide financial support for critical and life-saving free services during the third annual fundraiser.
Entirely funded through grants and individual and corporate donations, the non-profit Music Health Alliance has:
Supported our creative community across 42 states and every genre of music;
- Spared 541 families from bankruptcy due to a medical crisis; Provided eight patients with access to transplants including heart, lung, kidney and liver;
- Facilitated access to over 200 trauma counseling sessions for Las Vegas shooting survivors and their families;
- Served over 10,000 members of the music community nationwide;
- Saved over $47,000,000 in healthcare costs including insurance premium savings, medical bill reductions and discounted medications; Two-Thirds Of Bankruptcies Due To Medical Bills
- and the only non-profit named to Billboard’s 2019 Nashville Power Players.
“The work that Music Health Alliance is doing on behalf of our music community is incredible. They are on the frontline advocating for people like my band members, our crew, team-members and all of our families. It’s with deep gratitude that I support ‘Heal The Music Day’ … ”