Blueberries are miraculous natural medicine
(MIKE ADAMS, NATURAL NEWS) Blueberries – you can get them without a prescription, a visit to the doctor, or “permission” from your health insurance provider.
And unlike toxic medications, blueberries are incredibly delicious.
- Blueberries provide 36% of your recommended intake of vitamin K, 25% of manganese, and 24% of vitamin C.
- They reduce your risk of heart attacks by 32%.
- They’re great for your brain; just ⅛ cup of juice has been found to prevent memory loss.
- Consuming two servings per week was found to restore brain function equivalent to being 2 ½ years younger.
- They’re also a great source of fiber, which improves digestive health. READ THE FULL POST AT NATURAL NEWS.
Also of interest: 5 Foods You Didn’t Know Are Good for Your Eyes